’20 Ways to Develop Your Career’ Content Series
1. Finding a Job
- I’ve graduated from university – what next? What career pathways are available?
- How to get off on the right foot in your sports career?
- Using social media to your advantage (getting set up) and the most common social media mistakes (how to avoid them)
- How to look internationally for a job?
- How to start off on the road of self-employment- what to expect next?
- How to build your network in the sports industry?
2. Application and interview advice
- Putting together a winning CV
- How to prepare yourself for that all-important interview & how to make a good impression
- Most commonly made mistakes made by candidates in interviews
- A short guide to application form success
- Internships – why bother?
- How to best deal with a telephone interview?
- The most commonly-asked interview questions and how to answer them
- Cover letters: 6 simple steps to get your application noticed
- I have been offered a job – what next?
- Moving on from job rejections
3. Work experience & Employability
- Make the most of your university careers service
- Transferring your degree skills into the working environment
4. Post-graduate education
- What does a Postgraduate education offer me?
- The value of Postgraduate education in the sports industry